1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Who's enjoying WatchDogs 2?

本帖由 mailkid22 于 2016-11-18 发布。版面名称:Questions / Feedback

  1. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Well i just bought myself Watch Dogs 2 and it looking and feeling amazing to play!
     
  2. Flank'emall

    Flank'emall ★ Level 6: Elite

    I'm Enjoying this game like MAD :D I won this game a week ago in a Giveaway created by Layanor here on MGN ^_^ It's like Ubisoft heard my wishes lol I wanted the second Watch dogs 2 to have a black crazy guy full of humour who works with DedSec, because the first one was grumpy and just...dead. I'll stop talking before I start spoiling it lol
    I highly recommand this game :p
     

分享此页面