1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

YT Group channel 2 slots avalable

本帖由 Pug.TV 于 2016-11-10 发布。版面名称:Collaboration

Tags标签:
  1. Pug.TV

    Pug.TV ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-10
    帖子:
    4
    获赞:
    2
    Hello I'm Pug and i am creator of YT channel called Freak Factory where we play games.We do what i call POV short Point of View and we are looking for people who likes games.

    REQ:
    Skype
    knows basic editing if i'm not there.
    older than 15-16
    active yt channel atleast 50 subs
    live in europe reason time zone
    this one is tricky:Because wher most of the group lives we are forced to 'Pirate' games BUT we only piratte small games nothing big if you live in the place wher you cant do that we will find another way to do stuff together byr :p
     
  2. Alvaro-Mati Viilver

    Alvaro-Mati Viilver ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-08-17
    帖子:
    116
    获赞:
    32
    Hello!
    I live in Estonia, is it good?
    I have skype
    I am 20 years old
    I have like 336 subscribers on youtube

    What games do u have?
     
  3. Pug.TV

    Pug.TV ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-10
    帖子:
    4
    获赞:
    2
    I'm sorry but we've already filled the positions
     
  4. Alvaro-Mati Viilver

    Alvaro-Mati Viilver ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-08-17
    帖子:
    116
    获赞:
    32
    No problem, i undertund
     

分享此页面