1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

(Pc) Collaboration

本帖由 Jasminethekat 于 2015-09-21 发布。版面名称:Collaboration

  1. Jasminethekat

    Jasminethekat ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hi I recently started a youtube channel and I'm looking for someone to collaborate with
    Requirements
    *age 12-15
    *owns a pc
    *doesn't matter how many subs or views you have
    *doesn't matter if you don't have good equipment

    I don't really know what games to play, I'm hoping to get Gmod soon so that may soon be an option. Other than that I don't really know what games to play.

    Thanks for reading and have a good day :)
     
  2. HushedCasket

    HushedCasket ★ Level 3: Rookie

    YO Hi I'll gladlly colab I'm a 15 year old pc gamer who likes to record any game I really can where can I add you?
     
    最后编辑: 2015-09-21
  3. Jasminethekat

    Jasminethekat ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Add me on skype (Jasminethekat)
     

分享此页面