1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Astroneer

Discussion in 'Game Lobby' started by Emicarn, Dec 28, 2016.

  1. Emicarn

    Emicarn ★ Level 6: Elite

    Has anyone picked this up yet?

    Just curious about impressions of it so far.
     
  2. Matty172

    Matty172 ★ Level 6: Elite

    I haven't played it, but I do want to get it. If it was on the steam sale right now I would probably buy it, but for $20 I don't want to buy it and have the devs abandon it.
     
  3. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Well my friend has that and he loves it.
     
  4. Michell

    Michell ★ Level 7: Champion

    This game was actually released on my birthday haha, i'm still waiting to pick it up because i really love space type games.
     

Share This Page