1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Trying to Transfer Back to MGN/Freedom!

本帖由 Jinja 於 05 22, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Bug Reports / Account Issues

Tags:
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. Jinja

    Jinja ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    05 22, 2016
    文章:
    4
    支持:
    0
    So I left freedom ~6 months to a network that I got a better offer from. I'm able to leave them now and I want to switch back to MGN, as I just about meet the requirements now.

    My issue is, I don't know how! I requested to leave my old network via YouTube dashboard and now im stuck. If I try to apply on MGN.tm, it redirects to Freedom! and my dashboard.

    Could someone help?
     
  2. Alex

    Alex ★ Level 7: Champion
    Staff Member

    註冊日期:
    06 18, 2015
    文章:
    116
    支持:
    143
    Hi Jinja,

    Once you unlink your YouTube channel from your old network, simply open a ticket with us by clicking the "Support" button in the top navigation and provide us with your Freedom! dashboard custom ID number. We'll get a new invitation into the MGN network sent right away!

    Hope this helps!
     
  3. Jinja

    Jinja ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    05 22, 2016
    文章:
    4
    支持:
    0
    I can't sign in to support to create a ticket. It never sends me the email to create an acc.
     
  4. Alex

    Alex ★ Level 7: Champion
    Staff Member

    註冊日期:
    06 18, 2015
    文章:
    116
    支持:
    143
    Hi Jinja,

    I'm referring to MGN's support system located here:
    http://www.mgn.tm/forum/support/

    You simply use your MGN forum account to open the ticket. :)

    Hope this helps!
     
  5. Jinja

    Jinja ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    05 22, 2016
    文章:
    4
    支持:
    0
    Alright that should work. I'm looking at my channel now and I have over 1k subs but I only get 24k VPM, am I still able to apply? It's a bit under the 1k a day mark, but its close? Let me know please, I really like this network.
     
  6. Alex

    Alex ★ Level 7: Champion
    Staff Member

    註冊日期:
    06 18, 2015
    文章:
    116
    支持:
    143
    Hi Jinja,

    We no longer require channels to be of a certain size to join, so feel free to!

    Hope this helps!
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面