1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed Give me some feedback on my youtube channel

本帖由 GoLdeBoy0111 於 05 8, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Channel Reviews

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. GoLdeBoy0111

    GoLdeBoy0111 ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hello my name is Goldeboy0111 and i am a small cs go youtuber. I am 17 years old and currently in high school.
    Here is my channel hope you like and give me some criticism so that i can improve.
    My Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/GoLdeBoy0111Main
     
  2. Disectra

    Disectra ★ Level 5: Hero

    I like pretty much everything, the only suggestions I have is too write a bit more about yourself in the about page, add more playlists and try to upload on a schedule, like every week or so. Your videos are entertaining so just keep uploading and you'll grow :D
     
  3. GoLdeBoy0111

    GoLdeBoy0111 ★ Level 3: Rookie

    thanks bro :D
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面