1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

What happens if I leave Freedom??

本帖由 Roomy Skink 于 2016-02-27 发布。版面名称:Questions / Feedback

  1. Roomy Skink

    Roomy Skink ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-01-26
    帖子:
    40
    获赞:
    3
    If I leave Freedom do I automaticly leave MGN because I love this community much better than freedom and I dont want to leave. Btw I requested a unlink neally a month ago
    Cheers
     
  2. kabalyero

    kabalyero ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-06-19
    帖子:
    66
    获赞:
    4
    Joining Curse? Some former Freedom Partners moved to Curse.
     
  3. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Since MGN is a sub-network under Freedom you will also leave this network if you transferred over.

    If you have further questions feel free to ask and we wish you the best of luck onwards.
     
  4. MultiKillerjoe

    MultiKillerjoe ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-09-10
    帖子:
    176
    获赞:
    82
    I wouldn't leave cause technically MGN is a part of freedom man!
     
  5. Jake Weedman

    Jake Weedman ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-09-04
    帖子:
    36
    获赞:
    7
    First of all, you would also leave MGN if you left Freedom! In terms of communities, I don't know if you'll be able to stay on the forums. I think you could, if not, then no. I know you could possibly stay on the Discord chat.
     

分享此页面