1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

(Solved) How to become a MGN Partner

本帖由 Roomy Skink 于 2016-01-27 发布。版面名称:Questions / Feedback

主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. Roomy Skink

    Roomy Skink ★ Level 5: Hero

    Hi guys
    wondering how I become a MGN partner i'm Currently with Freedom but I want to change over to MGN do I have to do this to become a member? thanks
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Hey!

    If you want to switch to MGN then fill in the transfer from wich can be found here: http://www.mgn.tm/forum/faq//how-do-i-switch-from-my-current-network-to-mgn.3/

    Note that when you have completed this process that when approved you are switched at the beginning of the new month.
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面