1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

SCPS Garry Mod (introduction)

本帖由 YansterG 於 01 20, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. YansterG

    YansterG ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hey thanks for checking me out first of, greatly appreciate it. The name is YansterG and I am a aspiring youtuber. I take any feed back even, criticism. Hope you enjoy.

    [Video Removed, See Forum Rules.]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: 01 21, 2016
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Welcome to the MGN community ;)
     
  3. YansterG

    YansterG ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Thank you, I just saw a bit of your video and we have the same intro lol
     
  4. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Haha is that so? :p
     
  5. YansterG

    YansterG ★ Level 3: Rookie

    yep sometimes I don't use it but when i do it usually if I cant do an intro
     

分享此頁面