1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Anyone Wanna Collab: League of Legends (PH)

本帖由 ItsJustEEyow 于 2016-01-09 发布。版面名称:Collaboration

  1. ItsJustEEyow

    ItsJustEEyow ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-01-09
    帖子:
    22
    获赞:
    3
    HI! As you know because I already put it in the title, I wanna collab with guys/gals (I dont really care) to play LoL PH with me, I am a boy, 11 yr old.
     
  2. powerdolla

    powerdolla ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-08-27
    帖子:
    5
    获赞:
    0
    hi dude i can play with you if you want to i have account on EUNE and ph but in ph my lvl is low if the ok you can add me ( PowerDolla )
     
  3. ItsJustEEyow

    ItsJustEEyow ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-01-09
    帖子:
    22
    获赞:
    3
    I
    I couldn't find your account on the ph server. . . . if you could search my name (ItsJustEEyow)
     

分享此页面