1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

(Vlog) Anyone in Northern England?

本帖由 Shadow Major 于 2015-12-14 发布。版面名称:Collaboration

  1. Shadow Major

    Shadow Major ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Hi there guys, I'm Craig, and I am a magician, but I also like the idea of social experiments, and just general fun times recorded you all of time!!!

    So i live in the north of England (Near Newcastle to be more exact) and I'm looking for other cool people to meet up with, collab, general shenanigans, the usual :)

    I hope to hear from all of you real soon!
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Can you give a specific detail on what kind of collab your looking for so i can set a Tag in the title. (Example: Vlog, Ps4, Xbox, Other, Music, Ect.)
     
  3. Shadow Major

    Shadow Major ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Live action mostly I guess, Vlogs, Challenges ect.
     

分享此页面