1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed What can I improve on?

本帖由 krisfire 於 12 12, 2015 發佈。版塊名稱:Channel Reviews

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. krisfire

    krisfire ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    09 9, 2015
    文章:
    66
    支持:
    17
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    Hey!

    Your Avatar and Banner look good but i would adjust the thumbnails a bit to make it more eye catching.
    Besides that your channel looks good. Maybe make good use of social media to get your name around ;)
     
  3. krisfire

    krisfire ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    09 9, 2015
    文章:
    66
    支持:
    17
    Thanks! In what way would you adjust the thumbnails? And thanks again, I try to lol. Maybe try and share with friends more? Lol.
     
  4. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    I would place the txt in the corner so it doesn't take too much space from the actual background. And try to work with colours that go with the background.
    As for growing i am working on a project where i promote vids on my FB and G+ page. I made a thread in the collab section with the details.
    It is a project to help grow people.
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面