1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Gsaucegames- my gaming channel

本帖由 gsaucegames 於 11 25, 2015 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. gsaucegames

    gsaucegames ★ Level 3: Rookie

    My name is Brad Gonyea and I am extremely passionate about video games. I absolutely love playing them and with my youtube channel, it makes me so happy that I get to share my passion with the world. Currently, I am playing the brand new Rise of the Tomb Raider game on the xbox one. I have plans on getting Fallout 4 but it is not certain. I have also just started a new series where I will be uploading random videos of games that I find myself playing. My first video of that series I play banjo-kazooie. I also would love to do collaboration videos with you other MGN partners to help grow both of our channels. Please take some time to check out my channel. I would love to have the support from fellow MGN partners.

    Thanks for reading :)
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Welcome to the MGN community :)
     
  3. gsaucegames

    gsaucegames ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hey thanks a lot! :)
     

分享此頁面