1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

My name is T-smalls

本帖由 tsmall96 于 2015-08-10 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. tsmall96

    tsmall96 ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-08-10
    帖子:
    3
    获赞:
    1
    Hows it going everyone my name is T-smalls and I am excited to join this network soon! I make everything from Commentary's, unboxings, and even reviews on gaming stuff and nerd culture! I also stream just about everyday on twitch on my twitch channel t_smalls. I hope to be friends with everyone here!
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Welcome to the community :)

    How's the channel going?
     
  3. tsmall96

    tsmall96 ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-08-10
    帖子:
    3
    获赞:
    1
    its very good at 64 subs. growing very slowly but hopefully i get to 100 by the end of the year.
     
  4. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    I hope you reach you goal :)
    The best of luck and keep us updated :D
     

分享此页面