1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Greetings fellow Streamers - Wedge here, youtube game streamer

本帖由 wedgestreams 于 2015-09-14 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. wedgestreams

    wedgestreams ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2015-09-14
    帖子:
    21
    获赞:
    2
    Hey all. Been streaming on and off for the past year on the various platforms, but You Tube Gaming is the one that's been the best for me so far. I've been having fun streaming more than ever.

    I stream primarily weeknights and Sunday. I would love to see you online, feel free to stop in.

    --> The Channel <--

    thanks! Looking forward to being part of the communiy
     
  2. DeathMonkeyXL

    DeathMonkeyXL ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-08-18
    帖子:
    87
    获赞:
    28
    Hello and Welcome. Wedge from FF or Wedge from Star Wars or Wedge from cheese? lol Its all awesome :D
     
  3. wedgestreams

    wedgestreams ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2015-09-14
    帖子:
    21
    获赞:
    2
    Ha. Wedge from star wars. Been my internet handle since the 90s!

    Though I do love a wedge salad.
     
  4. DeathMonkeyXL

    DeathMonkeyXL ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-08-18
    帖子:
    87
    获赞:
    28
    Lol Fun Fact, if you didn't know,
    (or anyone who reads this didn't) Biggs and Wedge from Final Fantasy are actually named after Biggs and Wedge from Star Wars lol
     
  5. Showstoper68

    Showstoper68 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-08-15
    帖子:
    57
    获赞:
    13
    Hello & Welcome :)
     
  6. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Welcome mate!

    I always used to stream on Twitch but as you said, now with YoutubeGaming the streaming goes much better then it did on Twitch :D
     

分享此页面