1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

A Wolf's Introduction

本帖由 WhippetWolf 於 09 15, 2015 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. WhippetWolf

    WhippetWolf ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    09 15, 2015
    文章:
    3
    支持:
    2
    Hey everyone I'm WhippetWolf :)! I'm currently 16-years-old with over 800 Followers. My favorite hobbies are graphics designing, football (American), batminton, and live streaming! I am from the USA and my parents were from South Korea. I play a variety of games ranging from Osu! to Combat Arms! I'm looking forward to joining the Twitch Team [​IMG]

    http://twitch.tv/whippetwolf
     
  2. TerminalGamer

    TerminalGamer ★ Level 5: Hero

    註冊日期:
    09 3, 2015
    文章:
    29
    支持:
    1
    Welcome dude
     
  3. StewTheRPGer

    StewTheRPGer ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    08 19, 2015
    文章:
    120
    支持:
    21
    Hello and welcome
     
  4. WhippetWolf

    WhippetWolf ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    09 15, 2015
    文章:
    3
    支持:
    2
  5. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    Welcome to the community mate ;)
     

分享此頁面