1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hi fellow gamers!

本帖由 ThePixelCat 于 2015-09-12 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. ThePixelCat

    ThePixelCat ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-09-12
    帖子:
    9
    获赞:
    2
    i am new to mgn and fairly new to youtube well i hae been on youtube for 5 months about and its been awsome making videos and really fun i do minecraft videos like mod reviews moded survival coming soon and i do minecraft builds and xbox lets play also i do skyrim and random online random games/minecraft minigames i whould love to work with you guys! :) my channel is ThePixelCat and whould appreciate it if you whould check it out
     

    附件文件:

  2. ThePixelCat

    ThePixelCat ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-09-12
    帖子:
    9
    获赞:
    2
    i really like your channel to and i need help making thumbanials and editing what porgrams do you use and are they good i assume so and i like your channel i like destiny but sadly i dont have a ps4 i like your channel nice to meet you
     
  3. TerminalGamer

    TerminalGamer ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2015-09-03
    帖子:
    29
    获赞:
    1
    Thanks I appreciate that and for making thumbnails they are all made in adobe photoshop but if you don't have photoshop another website I used to use is

    http://panzoid.com/

    That is what I used to use and to edit my videos I used to use windows movie maker but recently I've been using a programme called Camtasia on free trial for 30 days and I do prefer it but It costs money so if you are not willing to pay for the editing software use movie maker its free and still does a good job.

    Destiny is a great game do you not have a xbox one either as I don't play it on ps4 :p
     
  4. StewTheRPGer

    StewTheRPGer ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2015-08-19
    帖子:
    120
    获赞:
    21
    Hello and welcome. If you play Skyrim on PC I can help with modding, just hit me up.
     
  5. ThePixelCat

    ThePixelCat ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2015-09-12
    帖子:
    9
    获赞:
    2
    sorrt i dont do skyrim on pc but in the near futur i will be doing it hopefully and thx i will check out your channel
     
  6. Showstoper68

    Showstoper68 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-08-15
    帖子:
    57
    获赞:
    13
    Hello & Welcome :)
     
  7. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Welcome to the community mate :)
     

分享此页面