1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed youtuber gamer thats new and looking for advice

本帖由 Shadow 于 2015-09-11 发布。版面名称:Channel Reviews

?

do you think it good

  1. yes

    0 票
    0.0%
  2. no

    0 票
    0.0%
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. Shadow

    Shadow ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2014-12-23
    帖子:
    11
    获赞:
    2
    am a youtuber kinda am looking to get advice on my channel and see what am missing and what I need to work on I know I need add my voice to some of my gameplay but I cant due to I don't have a mic and a mic to record my voice but yea please leave me feedback Link below


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFq-i22OujsJGkqHSTGQCTw
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Hey Shadow mate!

    I have taken a new look and you have improved but i suggest you work on your thumbnails a bit.

    On the side note don't make the link names from your social buttons too long and keep your about section for channel information. Use it to describe what makes you unique ;)
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面