1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hi Guys! I'm Aiden!

本帖由 AidenJade 于 2015-08-30 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. AidenJade

    AidenJade ★ Level 2: One Hit Wonder

    注册:
    2015-08-30
    帖子:
    1
    获赞:
    1
    Hi Guys, I'm Aiden Jade. I started youtube a couple months ago, Joined up with freedom last month, and Just transferred to MGN today. I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy who doesn't really talk much as I tend to keep to myself, though I'm trying really hard to change that.

    I run a channel with no real center, meaning I don't really have a series or game that will always be my top priority. But I do love to play Minecraft. :)

    The lets plays that I do or will do range from family friendly titles like Minecraft, to mature titles like Batman Arkham knight, and everything in between and beyond. No matter what Game I end up playing, However, I strive to keep my Commentary family friendly, as I believe we don't need to throw tons of F bombs to become popular.

    I hope to enjoy my stay here! Happy Gaming everyone!
     
  2. StewTheRPGer

    StewTheRPGer ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2015-08-19
    帖子:
    120
    获赞:
    21
    Welcome
     
  3. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339
    Welcome to the community and happy gaming to you too mate ;)
     

分享此页面