1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

How to get your MGN/Freedom Partner Tag

本帖由 iJim 于 2016-11-18 发布。版面名称:MGN Server

主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    注册:
    2016-11-10
    帖子:
    178
    获赞:
    36
    This thread is for our Minecraft server, so your ingame name in Minecraft.
     
  2. Jemraider21_YT

    Jemraider21_YT ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2017-06-05
    帖子:
    8
    获赞:
    2
    Sorry, I just got back from work. On minecraft, I'm jemraider21
     
  3. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    注册:
    2016-11-10
    帖子:
    178
    获赞:
    36
    Ok, I will assign you your partner tag when I get back online. In the mean time, feel free to check out the server!
     
  4. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    注册:
    2016-11-10
    帖子:
    178
    获赞:
    36
    Please use the new form format, as I will be locking this thread to prevent further replies as this method is out of date.

    Here is an update to the partner prefixes request form. Please click this link and fill the form out, and I or another in game admin will give you your partner tag asap.


    Thank you guys!

    ​
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面