1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed Come review this piece of art

本帖由 The Jaguar19 于 2017-06-01 发布。版面名称:Channel Reviews

主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. The Jaguar19

    The Jaguar19 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2017-06-01
    帖子:
    16
    获赞:
    4
    Hello Everyone, I would like to have my channel reviewed and would like to ask to know any problems you see or any advice you can give me would be great. I have been a youtuber for 11 months, but always looking for more help thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKcFmYgsxkfOtjeuXsD3Aig
     
  2. GreenMohawk

    GreenMohawk ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-05-01
    帖子:
    28
    获赞:
    6
    I would change the banner up a bit. It's way too dark.
     
  3. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    I made the banner for him. But i will fix that for him ;)
    Thanks for saying btw. Apparently im blind.
     
  4. GreenMohawk

    GreenMohawk ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-05-01
    帖子:
    28
    获赞:
    6
    No problem. Mind sending me the photoshop file? I have an idea on how to make it look pretty sweet. If he doesn't mind of course.
     
  5. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    lol. I doubt he would mind xD
    Check Discord
     
  6. The Jaguar19

    The Jaguar19 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2017-06-01
    帖子:
    16
    获赞:
    4
    i dont mind at all really, any help i get i will take with pleasure
     
  7. GreenMohawk

    GreenMohawk ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-05-01
    帖子:
    28
    获赞:
    6
    Here is just something I randomly came up with. :D I don't know if it's what you want or not. Feel free to use it if you want to.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    All I did to it was add some effects and a background.
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. The Jaguar19

    The Jaguar19 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2017-06-01
    帖子:
    16
    获赞:
    4
    DAMN THAT LOOK SEXY, Thanks bro for the cool banner, and thanks Fakz Wift for the first one which was base for this
     
  9. GreenMohawk

    GreenMohawk ★ Level 5: Hero

    注册:
    2016-05-01
    帖子:
    28
    获赞:
    6
    No problem. Glad to help.
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面