1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Stream! 5/29/17 11am EDT

本帖由 LtGeneralStore 於 05 28, 2017 發佈。版塊名稱:Livestreaming

  1. LtGeneralStore

    LtGeneralStore ★ Level 5: Hero

    註冊日期:
    01 11, 2016
    文章:
    33
    支持:
    8
    Tomorrow I will be streaming the newest expansion to The Elder Scrolls Online, Morrowind and 11am EDT! Join me on my YouTube channel as I explore this new land!

     
  2. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    註冊日期:
    11 10, 2016
    文章:
    178
    支持:
    36
    I'm just now seeing this. I hope your stream went well!
     
  3. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    01 20, 2016
    文章:
    487
    支持:
    161
    Thhat seemed fun, I'm looking forward to your next stream mate, be sure to let us know on discord too ;)
     
  4. LtGeneralStore

    LtGeneralStore ★ Level 5: Hero

    註冊日期:
    01 11, 2016
    文章:
    33
    支持:
    8
    It did! I had a few people show up although one was a troll...

    Oh I completely forgot about the discord, I'll be sure to post it there too! Is there a discord for MGN or just the one for Freedom?
     

分享此頁面