1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed My One Punch Man based channel I made for fun

本帖由 Maxout Extre 于 2017-05-28 发布。版面名称:Channel Reviews

Tags标签:
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. Maxout Extre

    Maxout Extre ★ Level 5: Hero

    Construftive criticism is accepted.
     
  2. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    Wow that was awesome mate! I am fan of saitama and i love minecraft, subscribed your channel buddy ;)
     
  3. Maxout Extre

    Maxout Extre ★ Level 5: Hero

    Woah! Thabk you! Sorry for the late reply lol. For some reason, i didnt get notified via email when I was supposed to. :D
    --- Post updated ---
    I also made the second episode :p
     
  4. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    Yes I watched it ;)
     
  5. Maxout Extre

    Maxout Extre ★ Level 5: Hero

    Hehe thanks! :D Im glad that people are enjoying it :D
     
  6. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    Oh that's pretty neat. I'll be waiting for more videos!
     
  7. Maxout Extre

    Maxout Extre ★ Level 5: Hero

    I will keep em coming. Thank u!
     
  8. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    Awesome!
     
  9. Maxout Extre

    Maxout Extre ★ Level 5: Hero

    New EP! :p
     
  10. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    Oh nice!
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面