1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hello from Milkman Gaming

本帖由 Milkman Gaming 於 05 22, 2017 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. Milkman Gaming

    Milkman Gaming ★ Level 2: One Hit Wonder

    註冊日期:
    05 22, 2017
    文章:
    1
    支持:
    1
    Hey all, just an old(37) gamer doing PC content playing random games with solo streaming or collab recording/streaming. I'm just pretty new to all this YouTube stuff but I'm slowly starting to figure it all out. I'm glad to join your forums and look forward to chatting with a few of you in the future.

    I will post my channel link in here but no need to click it or anything I'm more here just to get to know other fellow YTers and see how you all doing in this adventure in the YT universe :) Talk to some of you soon or all!

    Name: Milkman aka Phil
    Site: https://www.youtube.com/c/MilkmanGaming
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    05 24, 2016
    文章:
    1,068
    支持:
    270
    Hello Milkman Gaming and welcome to the MGN Forums!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us ;)

    Ill let you stay if i can ride her.
     
  3. Game Over

    Game Over ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    06 25, 2015
    文章:
    332
    支持:
    149
    welcome to mgn! if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
     
  4. Flank'emall

    Flank'emall ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    11 17, 2016
    文章:
    60
    支持:
    14
    Welcome to MGN Forums Phil :)
     

分享此頁面