1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Any great VR games coming out this year?

本帖由 marsh2907 于 2017-02-26 发布。版面名称:General Discussion

  1. marsh2907

    marsh2907 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-01-24
    帖子:
    68
    获赞:
    31
    As title says above. I've had my HTC VIVE since May last year and even though had tons of fun with some of the games that have come out. I've not really played any great games yet.

    If you can think of any then list them below with a link too if possible. :)
     
  2. LadyOuiji

    LadyOuiji ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-11-22
    帖子:
    317
    获赞:
    104

    Check out the "Gaming News" section on the forums.
    I just posted some titles because you asked.
    :)
     
  3. marsh2907

    marsh2907 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-01-24
    帖子:
    68
    获赞:
    31
    Sweet ill go have a look now. Cheers :)
     

分享此页面