1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

/ps get issue

Discussion in 'MGN Server' started by Thecod Genius, Jan 31, 2017.

  1. Thecod Genius

    Thecod Genius ★ Level 5: Hero

    when i do /ps get and buy a spawner it automatically makes you buy a pig spawner and i bought 5 on accident instead of llama spawners.
     
  2. Hman

    Hman ★ Level 3: Rookie

    It happened to me too.I tried to buy an iron golem spawner and i got a pig spawner instead.
     
  3. gibou60

    gibou60 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    What's your ign and I will see what I can do to get you your spawners
     
  4. Thecod Genius

    Thecod Genius ★ Level 5: Hero

    kingsufyan12
     
  5. gibou60

    gibou60 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    After doing a test the llama spawners are not set up yet fully I will have a chat with the other staff to see when they will be set up
     
  6. Thecod Genius

    Thecod Genius ★ Level 5: Hero

    ok thank you
     
  7. ItsJustJord

    ItsJustJord Made with 50% crumpet and 50% tea.

    Sorry for any inconvenience guys!
     

Share This Page