1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

NEWS Fallout Shelter News

本帖由 LadyOuiji 于 2017-02-03 发布。版面名称:Gaming News

  1. LadyOuiji

    LadyOuiji ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-11-22
    帖子:
    317
    获赞:
    104
    Fallout Shelter Launches On Xbox One Next Week.

    [​IMG]

    Just in case the Fallout series didn't already have complete domination of every platform it touches, the hit free-to-play title Fallout Shelter will now be added to Xbox One and Windows 10 as a Play Anywhere title with full Xbox Live support.
    Tuesday, February 7th.
     
  2. niofalpha

    niofalpha ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-11-19
    帖子:
    55
    获赞:
    11
    Ohh god...

    I thought this game was made purely to advertise fallout 4... I don't understand why people still play it.

    It was fun for a week, then I realized how grindy it was and then I started cheating.
     
    #2 niofalpha, 2017-02-03
    最后编辑: 2017-02-03
  3. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-11-27
    帖子:
    465
    获赞:
    155
    Did not know that... Sweet... I played for ablittle while but tired VERY quickly lol
     

分享此页面