1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Old game Reviewing

本帖由 Ladi Alli 于 2017-01-29 发布。版面名称:General Discussion

  1. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    I think because everyone is very focused on the new games coming out and there are alot of repeating information, I am gonna backtrack and review some of my games that I own for my consoles. Be on the lookout for my posts - will prolly double post both in general discussion and gaming news, until someone says I shouldnt. Have a great day yall!!!
     
  2. FreelanceSeven

    FreelanceSeven ★ Level 6: Elite

    I actually do have my own series like that called Did It Age Well. Did a couple of videos...need to get back to the next one.
     
  3. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    On ur utubes? :)) awesome!!!
     
  4. FreelanceSeven

    FreelanceSeven ★ Level 6: Elite

    It was on another channel I run before I decided to focus more on my channel. Haven't made one for my channel yet.
     
  5. Kazro GamingHD

    Kazro GamingHD ★ Level 4: Gamer

    It sounds like a good idea, there's not really that many reviews out there that cover older games. This sounds interesting to me, hope it works out well for you both!
     

分享此页面