1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

[Tilted] I'm done with counter-strike.

本帖由 iHopz 於 01 24, 2017 發佈。版塊名稱:General Discussion

  1. iHopz

    iHopz ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    12 21, 2016
    文章:
    78
    支持:
    22
    Hello,

    I'm currently super tilted because of how much idiocy I meet during my plays of cs:go. I wasn't this tilted, but the game I had made me super tilted that I literally blamed my team because first half-time, we went from 0-0 to 12-4 I think, then in CT side, we lost cos of my team played garbage, and yes IT WAS my teams fault.

    I'm so done, I just took 1 week ban on my main and I'll just play on my smurf (And, my smurf is LEM) while my main is MGE, GREAT?!!!


    Eh, whatever, I'm done, wont play soloQ anymore...
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    05 24, 2016
    文章:
    1,068
    支持:
    270
    A bit random to put on the forums xD.

    But yeah normally soloQ only goes wrong. Weird thing about me, is that my friends are so shit im only gonna loose with them xD. So my only hope is SoloQ...
     
  3. iHopz

    iHopz ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    12 21, 2016
    文章:
    78
    支持:
    22
    I know it is a weird place to put on the forums, but when I'm angry then I post anywhere as long as it is not some forum where I get flamed for.
     

分享此頁面