1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

What is dis? Premiere pro cc 2017 issue [urgent]

本帖由 iHopz 於 01 2, 2017 發佈。版塊名稱:General Discussion

Tags:
  1. iHopz

    iHopz ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    12 21, 2016
    文章:
    78
    支持:
    22
    Dear community,

    I'm in a need for help, since this "bug" or "glitch" kind-of makes me mad.

    Whenever I want to render a video within the premiere pro cc 2017 without using Media encoder, unsure if it has something to do with the video not properly showing up in it or what? Even the preview has this yellow picture with "Media pending" on every language possible.

    [​IMG]

    It's an urge to solve the problem, so thanks for your help
    ~InsightNation.
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    05 24, 2016
    文章:
    1,068
    支持:
    270
    I dont personally know the fix, but ill try to contact one of my friends. He is great at fixing stuff like this and he will do it for free. If i get him that is.
     
  3. MrDJSilva

    MrDJSilva ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    07 2, 2015
    文章:
    157
    支持:
    49
    Normally it prob media missing or possible media isnt supported i run adobe pp cc 2k17 and havent had a problem
     
  4. niofalpha

    niofalpha ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    11 19, 2016
    文章:
    55
    支持:
    11
    Is it a legit copy?
     
  5. MrDJSilva

    MrDJSilva ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    07 2, 2015
    文章:
    157
    支持:
    49
    I bet it isnt :OOOO
     
  6. ItsJustJord

    ItsJustJord Made with 50% crumpet and 50% tea.

    註冊日期:
    08 8, 2016
    文章:
    46
    支持:
    17
    If your Media encoder is not working with the current date software, then more than likely you need to update one or you need to buy a full copy.
     
  7. iHopz

    iHopz ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    12 21, 2016
    文章:
    78
    支持:
    22
    It only happens with premiere pro, it doesn't even render out when I try to render it with premiere, but when I send it to Media encoder, it works fine, and it renders just fine.
    --- Post updated ---
    No, this is not a legit copy, but I've never had an issue with illegal copies like these before, so, that wouldn't be a case.

    Edit: The video tried to be edited in there was actually playing back just fine before editing in VLC or as such, and after using Media encoder.
     
    #7 iHopz, 01 3, 2017
    Last edited: 01 3, 2017

分享此頁面