1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

The New Guy

本帖由 MarcusDoesGaming . 于 2016-12-31 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    Sup everyone I'm Marcus. I am A Youtuber with 27 subscribers and streamer on twitch with 22 followers I've been partnered with MGN for a few months now and just noticed they support twitch streamers. I stream from my PS4 since I don't have an actual set up as most people do. If you wanna add me on PSN My gamertag on there is NeroJHardy while i don't have Playstation Plus because I can't afford it I still am able to play some F2P games with people such as Smite and other stuff
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    Hello Marcus and welcome to MGN!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us do ;)

    Whats your favorite game?
     
  3. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    My Favorite game of all time would be Kingdom Hearts 2 Or Skyrim hard to choose because i love them both and they are both great games
     
  4. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    Yeah they are.
    My favorite game is definatly The Last Of Us, and since TLOU2 is announces im so hyped!
     
  5. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    The Last Of Us was a great game hope the second one does even better
     
  6. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    Yeah i hope so too, i highly doubt they will do a bad job though. The team they have is amazing at what they do!
     
  7. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    Yeah naughty dog has made some great games especially with the Jak and Daxter series and Crash Bandicoot and the Uncharted Series I guarantee they will do a great job.
     
  8. Game Over

    Game Over ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2015-06-25
    帖子:
    332
    获赞:
    149
    welcome to mgn!
     
  9. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    Thank you
     
  10. thegingerbreadlady

    thegingerbreadlady ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-12-03
    帖子:
    107
    获赞:
    57
  11. Flank'emall

    Flank'emall ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-11-17
    帖子:
    60
    获赞:
    14
    Welcome To MGN :)
     
  12. MarcusDoesGaming .

    MarcusDoesGaming . ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-12-31
    帖子:
    6
    获赞:
    4
    Thank you to everyone
     

分享此页面