1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Heyo I Am Digital

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DigitalSpital, Aug 5, 2015.

  1. DigitalSpital

    DigitalSpital ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Heyo! My name is DigitalSpital and my channel is mainly based around minecraft content, but I am starting to branch out to other games. My channel name was called Billy PlaysMC, but I changed it due to the fact that I wanted a unique name! I hope that you guys enjoy my channel!

    Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DigitalSpitals
     
  2. Dream LostSaga

    Dream LostSaga ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Hi @DigitalSpital , Hows it Going? Hope You Are Having A Great Time At MGN! I Saw Your Channel Content/Videos It's very Very Good!
     
  3. DigitalSpital

    DigitalSpital ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Yep its goin good! Lovin MGN So Far!
     
  4. Doogel

    Doogel ★ Level 4: Gamer

    welcome to the community
     
  5. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Welcome to the community mate :)
     

Share This Page