1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Fighting Games - Who's Got Some?

本帖由 Layanor 於 12 27, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Game Lobby

  1. Layanor

    Layanor ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 8, 2015
    文章:
    82
    支持:
    62
    I was around 16 when Street Fighter II came out. Would skip class and hide in the arcade perfecting a Fireball attack.

    Street Fighter would never get a new squeal at the time so I started playing Samurai Showdown and King of fighters.

    Then Killer Instint and Mortal Kombat 3 ruined everything!

    I have all of the kof games on steam along with street fighter 4 and 5. got some outer games like skullgirls that I have not played much. But I like to support indie company's so I bought that one even tho I did not want it. >_>

    What do you guys have?
     
  2. Game Over

    Game Over ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    06 25, 2015
    文章:
    332
    支持:
    149
    not big on fighting games but i do have killer instinct on xbox one.
     
  3. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    11 27, 2016
    文章:
    465
    支持:
    155
    Ok so my fav fighting game by far far far is DEAD OR ALIVE 4 : )) the jiggle physics and gameplay is amazeballs and i give it 20/10!!! But i also have dead or alive 5, killer instinct, marvel vs capcom, tekken tourney, blazblue, mortal combat, virtua fighter, tekken tag team, and maybe a few others that I cannot remember the name of lol
     

分享此頁面