1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hello MGN! Prenta Here.

本帖由 Prenta 於 12 23, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. Prenta

    Prenta ★ Level 2: One Hit Wonder

    Hello guys/gals, My name is Prenta, and I figured that I might as well introduce myself here. I am currently 16 living in Washington State and doing my best to start putting out videos. I tend to spend more time playing games then recording or editing (Which I need to work on >.<). I originally started making YouTube videos on my personal google account and decided to switch to a different one due to privacy. I plan on using YouTube as a way to increase some of my fears of speaking and such (nothing major). But anyways here is the link to my channel...www.youtube.com/user/Prentaful
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Hello Prenta and welcome to MGN!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us do ;)

    And yeah i actually did started youtube to fix my fear of speaking aswell. But i got over it pretty fast tbh, but the main reason i do youtube is because i love to do it.
     
  3. Michell

    Michell ★ Level 7: Champion

    Welcome to MGN :)
     
  4. jazwot

    jazwot ★ Level 5: Hero

    Welcome to MGN, Hope I see you around the forums!
     
  5. Game Over

    Game Over ★ Level 8: Legend

    Welcome to mgn ! If you happen to have any questions please feel to ask. Also please join discord and have good times.
     
  6. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    Hey Prenta, welcome to the MGN forums! Hope you have a great time here.
    Also, consider joining the MGN discord too where you can chat lively with all the partners.

    Hope to see you there ;)
     
  7. thegingerbreadlady

    thegingerbreadlady ★ Level 7: Champion

    Welcome welcome :)
     
  8. ShadowZia

    ShadowZia ★ Level 6: Elite

    Hiya Prenta! I'm Zia Welcome to MGN forums. Pleasure to meets ya!:D Cheers!
     
  9. Flank'emall

    Flank'emall ★ Level 6: Elite

    Youtube helped me with my fear of speaking in front of people as well :) but that was long time ago :D
    Welcome to MGN :)
     
  10. LadyOuiji

    LadyOuiji ★ Level 8: Legend

    Hi Prenta!
    Welcome to MGN.
    Hope to see all he great things you do.
    :)
     
  11. Jake Frost

    Jake Frost ★ Level 6: Elite

    It's great to have you here Prenta!

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and meeting you on the Discord :)
     
  12. Layanor

    Layanor ★ Level 6: Elite

    I lived in Tri Citys for awhile. Loved the area. Nice to see you here and welcome to MGN
     

分享此頁面