1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Video Links on Twitter Question...

本帖由 PrettyKoolCat 於 08 17, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:General Discussion

  1. PrettyKoolCat

    PrettyKoolCat ★ Level 7: Champion

    Hi All,
    I have been posting my videos on twitter with the links so that the videos actually show on twitter.
    Will Youtube count those views?

    Does it matter if I use Google URL Shortner to fit the link on a twitter post?
     
  2. Fluxxiee

    Fluxxiee ★ Level 5: Hero

    Yes YouTube will count the views. Wherever the video is played as long as it's embedded with YouTube it will count. If you look at your alalytics under discovery it will tell you where your traffic is coming from.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. PrettyKoolCat

    PrettyKoolCat ★ Level 7: Champion

    Thank you Fluxxiee.
     
  4. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    I was not sure, but thats a great idea!! How did you get it embedded into your twitter to show from there??
     
  5. PrettyKoolCat

    PrettyKoolCat ★ Level 7: Champion

    I just put the link in the post.
     
  6. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    It sounds so simple lol... Just the url or is there a trick to it lol
     

分享此頁面