1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

I am bew

本帖由 Burrey 于 2016-11-30 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. Burrey

    Burrey ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-25
    帖子:
    8
    获赞:
    2
    I am blb
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    Hello Burrey and welcome to MGN!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us do ;)
     
  3. fattmat

    fattmat ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-08-08
    帖子:
    332
    获赞:
    86
    Hello there Blb ^^ I don't know too much about you personally. Can you tell everyone more about yourself? What do you enjoy doing for fun?
     
  4. Flank'emall

    Flank'emall ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-11-17
    帖子:
    60
    获赞:
    14
    Hey there and welcome aboard :) We'd love to know more about you!
     
  5. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    Hey Blb. Haha
    Tell us more!
    Such as;
    - What do you play?
    - What platform you play on? (PC, PS, XBOX)
    Stuff like that! ;)
     

分享此页面