1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Final Fantasy XV Playthrough?

本帖由 Eddy7223 於 11 30, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Questions / Feedback

?

Should I play Final Fantasy 15 on my channel?

  1. Yes

    100.0%
  2. No

    0 票
    0.0%
  1. Eddy7223

    Eddy7223 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    04 9, 2016
    文章:
    23
    支持:
    10
    I upload once every three days and I'm currently playing Terraria on my channel. I want to add some variety by playing two games at a time on my channel. Final Fantasy XV came out recently, so I'm wondering if I should do a playthrough on it.
     
  2. fattmat

    fattmat ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    08 8, 2016
    文章:
    332
    支持:
    86
    It might depend on your audience. What are you looking to showcase for Final Fantasy XV? If it's a playthough, it would definitely last quite a while!
     
  3. Eddy7223

    Eddy7223 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    04 9, 2016
    文章:
    23
    支持:
    10
    I did plan to do a playthrough of the game.
     
  4. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    11 27, 2016
    文章:
    465
    支持:
    155
    If you do a playthru of this, editing may take a while depending on ur side quest to main quest ratio... Ive heard its a ton of side stuff lololol but it may bring in more viewers :)
     

分享此頁面