1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hi I'm niofalpha

本帖由 niofalpha 于 2016-11-19 发布。版面名称:Introductions

Tags标签:
  1. niofalpha

    niofalpha ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-11-19
    帖子:
    55
    获赞:
    11
    Hi guys, I'm Nick. I'm 16 from Florida, and I just transferred to MGN from Freedom!. I transfered because I feel MGN is better suited for my channel, which is 90% gaming. My hobbies are playing games, and working out. My Favorite Foods are Buffalo Chicken Tenders. I started YouTube to show off funny moments in Just Cause 2, and evolved to minecraft, then into FPS and Strategy games. My biggest dream is to win my state's weight lifting title (I'm on track to get it done by my Senior year of Highschool). I run a gaming channel, and I play on PC. My Favorite game is probably either Arma 3, EU4, or CSGO. I upload atleast 4 times a week, whenever I can.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwLjk3T3TbsfevxFqwlflNw
     
  2. mailkid22

    mailkid22 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-10-13
    帖子:
    77
    获赞:
    25
    Welcome Nick To MGN! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around! :)
     
  3. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    Awesome dude! Welcome, and have fun being with MGN. :)
     
  4. Game Over

    Game Over ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2015-06-25
    帖子:
    332
    获赞:
    149
    Welcome Niofalpha to mgn! hope you feel welcome feel free to join us and hang out in discord
     
  5. KretoYT

    KretoYT ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-19
    帖子:
    5
    获赞:
    1
  6. Showcase One Media

    Showcase One Media ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-11-05
    帖子:
    75
    获赞:
    20
    Hey nick. Welcome to mgn!
     
  7. fattmat

    fattmat ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-08-08
    帖子:
    332
    获赞:
    86
    Hello to you as well Nick! It sounds like you have a lot of variety for your channel. Winning your state's weightlifting title is quite a dream, but I'm sure that you can get there some day ^^
     

分享此页面