1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hello my brothers my name is Zamudio Gamer

本帖由 ZamudioGamer 于 2016-11-14 发布。版面名称:Introductions

  1. ZamudioGamer

    ZamudioGamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-14
    帖子:
    3
    获赞:
    1
    I hope to get along with all of you, you can talk to me, I do not speak English, but I helped with the translator so I can communicate with you
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    Hello ZamudioGamer and welcome to MGN!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us do ;)

    And dont worry, no one will get mad or annoyed because you dont know english ;)
     
  3. ZamudioGamer

    ZamudioGamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-14
    帖子:
    3
    获赞:
    1
    Ok bro thank you very much
     
  4. Allusion

    Allusion ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-06-11
    帖子:
    98
    获赞:
    37
    Welcome to the community, we are very thankful to have a flow of new members coming in each day!
     
  5. Michell

    Michell ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-09-07
    帖子:
    115
    获赞:
    42
    Welcome to the forums :)
     
  6. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-01-20
    帖子:
    487
    获赞:
    161
    Welcome to the forum, brother!
    Hope you have a great time here.
    which language do you speak?
     
  7. ZamudioGamer

    ZamudioGamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-11-14
    帖子:
    3
    获赞:
    1
    Hablo español y veo que hablan Inglés por lo que aquí traduzco todo lo que usted dice y I para comenzar con usted mismo
     
  8. fattmat

    fattmat ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-08-08
    帖子:
    332
    获赞:
    86
    I'm sure that you will fit right in here as well! It's okay that you don't speak English. I hope that you can communicate with the rest of MGN easily enough ^^
     
  9. Jake Frost

    Jake Frost ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-06-09
    帖子:
    92
    获赞:
    40
    It's great to meet you!

    Hola!
     
  10. MultiKillerjoe

    MultiKillerjoe ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-09-10
    帖子:
    176
    获赞:
    82
    Oh well welcome to MGN i hope you enjoy it here the community is very active lately mainly the community team so we all just poking our head in and checking in on you be sure to message anyone of us if you need anything we are here to help
     

分享此页面