1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Looking for Minecrafters

Discussion in 'MGN Minecraft Server Events' started by Cptn_Alex66, Nov 8, 2016.

  1. Cptn_Alex66

    Cptn_Alex66 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Hey Guys!
    I am looking for some people to hang with on the server. I want to find a group of people to talk with and bounce ideas off of. Even if you do not play Minecraft you can join but if you have a background come join, I will post later when I plan on making this meet up. If you have any suggestions, be sure to tell me!
    Hope to be meeting more or you!
     
  2. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    Hi, I Minecrafter.
     
  3. Template Maker

    Template Maker ★ Level 5: Hero

    i can't do it on Mondays
    but i can do on Thursdays or Saturdays

    Hope you find people for Monday
     
  4. JamieCurrie

    JamieCurrie ★ Level 5: Hero

    I'm on the server almost everyday! So If you want to make any videos or just play you can, email me on [email protected]
     
  5. mailkid22

    mailkid22 ★ Level 6: Elite

    I'm also on the server most days! See you around! :)
     
  6. PrettyKoolCat

    PrettyKoolCat ★ Level 7: Champion

    I hope to see you all on Monday. :)
     
  7. mailkid22

    mailkid22 ★ Level 6: Elite

    Will definitely be there!
     
  8. MultiKillerjoe

    MultiKillerjoe ★ Level 7: Champion

    i play minecraft i rock that shit hardcore well maybe not the level but yeah
     
  9. PrettyKoolCat

    PrettyKoolCat ★ Level 7: Champion

    See you Monday on the server?
     

Share This Page