1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Solved Forums need to be mobile optimised.

本帖由 Showcase One Media 於 11 5, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Bug Reports / Account Issues

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. Showcase One Media

    Showcase One Media ★ Level 6: Elite

    For someone who uses mobile ALOT I find it important to have a good mobile friendly site/forum. I made 1000+ of my freedom posts on mobile and now that I'm on MGN to help out I find that you should do a bit of optimising. It will make the forums better for everyone.
    Here's one of the examples I've found: image.png
    Thanks guys
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    It is a known issue wich has been reported 2 times before but i guess it still hasn't been solved *Sigh*
     
  3. Showcase One Media

    Showcase One Media ★ Level 6: Elite

    Yea.
     
  4. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    Love that idea. One day, just one day. :)
     
  5. Michell

    Michell ★ Level 7: Champion

    Full support, i use the forums on my mobile all the time.
     
  6. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    I will admit, the mobile version of the website has gotten quite a bit better lately!
     
  7. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    I think so too, which phone do you use?
     
  8. Haeria

    Haeria Beep boop, boop beep.

    Moto Z Droid Play
     
  9. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

  10. Perrie McGuire

    Perrie McGuire ★ Level 7: Champion

    I have been tweaking a few things to make it more mobile friendly!
     
  11. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    I think it's safe to say, it's resolved. If @Perrie McGuire, @Haeria and myself aren't having issues at the moment.

    And plus the issue image above, doesn't happen anymore! ;)
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面