1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

My PC Specs

本帖由 dec0yable0 于 2016-10-20 发布。版面名称:General Discussion

Tags标签:
  1. dec0yable0

    dec0yable0 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-10-18
    帖子:
    50
    获赞:
    15
    This is my specs lol
    Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 4330
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    and 2 gb ram looooooooool i need equipement
     
  2. ArmadeusK

    ArmadeusK ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-09-25
    帖子:
    123
    获赞:
    45
    That is some seriously old-school technology. Mine's not much better though, I suppose.
    Hell, I have Intel Pentium Quad-Core 2.3 GHZ and 4GB Ram. Can't do much with it.
     
  3. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-01-20
    帖子:
    487
    获赞:
    161
    Lol. I have amd radon, Intel i5 (old version) core, 4gb ram dual core processor
    I can barely watch YouTube :p
     
  4. dec0yable0

    dec0yable0 ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-10-18
    帖子:
    50
    获赞:
    15
    lol
     
  5. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2016-05-24
    帖子:
    1,068
    获赞:
    270
    ohh wow, i almost wanna buy you an upgrade... On everything xD
     
  6. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-01-20
    帖子:
    487
    获赞:
    161
    Would be more than appreciated of you did it ;)
     

分享此页面