1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Paid [Request] YouTube Icon - Profile Pic

本帖由 PexyGamer 于 2016-10-12 发布。版面名称:Requests / Offers

  1. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    Hello, I am requesting a Profile picture made for Trident Central!
    I will give you money, within a reasonable range.
    Please, if you'd like to accept.
    Contact me on either place:
    Twitter - @ItsPexyGamer
    My Business E-mail - [email protected]
    Thank you!
    --- Post updated ---
    -BUMP-
     
  2. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-01-20
    帖子:
    487
    获赞:
    161
    Oh, try requesting on the discord server.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    true, true.
     
  4. ArmadeusK

    ArmadeusK ★ Level 7: Champion

    注册:
    2016-09-25
    帖子:
    123
    获赞:
    45
    I've contacted you on Twitter.
    --- Post updated ---
    I've contacted you on Twitter.
     
  5. Zire

    Zire ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-09-16
    帖子:
    16
    获赞:
    1
    If your still looking for a logo, I can help, here's my portfolio http://ziredesigns.tk/ *Edit if your interested add me on skype - voltixz or discord- zire
     
  6. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-01-20
    帖子:
    487
    获赞:
    161
    Oh ok, I found your business email on the thread. hadn't seen it before lol
    I'll see if I can hire you ;)
     
  7. Zire

    Zire ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-09-16
    帖子:
    16
    获赞:
    1
    Sure thing :D
     

分享此页面