1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Greetings Internet! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KadotyGamer, Oct 13, 2016.

  1. KadotyGamer

    KadotyGamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    ~~~My name is Cody~~~
    - My IGN is KadotyGamer
    - I am currently living in Kentucky
    - I am 19 years old
    - My hobbies are gaming, working on computers, setting up websites, & trying to start businesses
    - I prefer playing games on PC
    - I originally started YouTube with lyric videos, and then evovled the channel into Gaming with my friend @PexyGamer
    - I am the Owner and Founder of KadotaTech Hosting, KadotaTech Communities, and the upcoming ChromaticRP Network
    - One of my favorite games is Minecraft
    - I also help out my friend, @PexyGamer , with Victus Radio
    - If you are interested in checking out Trident Central click HERE
     
  2. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    Welcome to the forums, friend. :3
    Have fun!
     
  3. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    Hey Cody! Welcome to the gaming world. You seem pretty experienced with hosting services. Nice!
    Consider joining the mgn discord server, I'd love to chat with you ;)

    Hope to see you there !
     
  4. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Hello Cody and welcome to MGN!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as the rest of us!
     
  5. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    We all love it :p
     
  6. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Welcome to the MGN community :)

    Setting up websites is a great thing to do, though i am not pro in it i love to work on my free website wich i eventually want to get a own domain for and expand it even further :)
     
  7. ArmadeusK

    ArmadeusK ★ Level 7: Champion

    Hi Cody, welcome to the family, and by family I mean your own personal paradise an an impending Hell that will be your demise.

    Enjoy the stay. Open arms!
     
  8. MultiKillerjoe

    MultiKillerjoe ★ Level 7: Champion

    Welcome to MGN hope you enjoy your stay here and hope you find what you need be sure to message me if you need anything
     
  9. Mysterious131

    Mysterious131 ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hey welcome. :D
     

Share This Page