1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed Here Comes A New Challenger

本帖由 BluEdge Chekpoint 于 2016-10-10 发布。版面名称:Channel Reviews

主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. BluEdge Chekpoint

    BluEdge Chekpoint ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-09-29
    帖子:
    12
    获赞:
    4
    Hey guys mind reviewing and giving feed back to our channel? We want to do so much for the YouTube community but we need help growing and fixing. Here is some example videos:



     
  2. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    Hey, BlueEdge!
    I really enjoy your example videos however, I think there are some missing parts.
    In the first example video, I think the talking/commentary was dying off and you should talk a bit more! :)
    The intro is a bit eh, but other than that...keep what you're doing! It's great!
     
  3. BluEdge Chekpoint

    BluEdge Chekpoint ★ Level 4: Gamer

    注册:
    2016-09-29
    帖子:
    12
    获赞:
    4
    Yea I think when we are not talking we might have those parts cut out. And yea thats our first intro so it will be meh but theres room for improvement lol
     
  4. PexyGamer

    PexyGamer ★ Level 8: Legend

    注册:
    2016-10-11
    帖子:
    305
    获赞:
    90
    Always room for improvement! :)
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面