1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Your Thoughts? On Intel and NVIDIA?

本帖由 CreeperUnion 於 10 4, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Equipment

  1. CreeperUnion

    CreeperUnion ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 26, 2015
    文章:
    19
    支持:
    4
    Hey guys! I wanted to present my computer specs to you guys to see what you guys think! I'm also very curious on what computer specs you guys have?
    Comment below and show me your specs! ​

    [​IMG] ​
     
  2. ryancs

    ryancs ★ Level 8: Legend

    註冊日期:
    01 20, 2016
    文章:
    487
    支持:
    161
    haha , I have 1/4 good of your specs. Which makes me cry :p
    I hope i get a better pc one day
     
  3. CreeperUnion

    CreeperUnion ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 26, 2015
    文章:
    19
    支持:
    4
    That's cool, I'm sure you will!
     

分享此頁面