1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Have you got any game merchandise!

本帖由 IBYMGAMING 于 2016-09-28 发布。版面名称:General Discussion

  1. IBYMGAMING

    IBYMGAMING ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Well! After staring at my pokemon collection i figured. Who else has game merchandise! From plushes to t-shirts! Tell me! :)
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    I have a huge Assassins Creed Collection actually with diverse statue's and clothing :D

    Here are some of my Statue's:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Ladi Alli

    Ladi Alli ★ Level 8: Legend

    Hmmm.... I have a Skyrim Dark brotherhood shirt and hoodie, I have three Fallout shirts, three Zelda shirts, two gaming general shirts, a Fallout 4 Pipboy n Vaultec safe, a Fallout bobblehead trophy, NES shirt, ESO shirt, and prolly some things I am forgetting lol.... But yeah :)
     

分享此页面