1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed My Current Channel

本帖由 Ranmaru_Richu 於 08 14, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Channel Reviews

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. Ranmaru_Richu

    Ranmaru_Richu ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    08 11, 2015
    文章:
    180
    支持:
    7
    I've recently gotten to 500+ subscribers through a lot of self-advertisement of all kinds, and I'm actually pretty happy about that since I've managed to stick to my ideals with how I want my channel and the type of gameplay I do.
    I've started up a few new LPs, continuing long running ones like Modded Oblivion, adding more variety through my First-Time Friday series, and I have ideas for some new playthroughs coming up!

    www.youtube.com/RanmaruRichu

    I also managed to change the URL for my channel lol
     
  2. AtomFe Gaming

    AtomFe Gaming ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    08 29, 2016
    文章:
    18
    支持:
    4
    Nice channel!
     
  3. Ranmaru_Richu

    Ranmaru_Richu ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    08 11, 2015
    文章:
    180
    支持:
    7
    Thank you! I' m really excited that my channel is nearing 600 subs, too! I want to make a special PSA and updates vlog once I do.
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面