1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

New Twin channel here!

本帖由 JZ- Twins 於 08 31, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. JZ- Twins

    JZ- Twins ★ Level 2: One Hit Wonder

    註冊日期:
    08 31, 2016
    文章:
    1
    支持:
    0
    Hello guys,
    I am Z Twin. Me and my twin are starting a new YT channel. We are 17 years old.
    We upload games like osu!, LoL Bronze moment montage and CS:GO for now, but we will make more.
    My favourite game is League of Legends and osu! for now, but it can change by some time.
    My dream? I dont have a exact dream, I just live.
    Come look at our channel, you I think that you will like it, because we try to have a good videos, good edit, good quality atc.
    Our newest video is LoL Bronze moments. I edited it for 2 hours, and it is awesome I think. Check it out and feedback us. :)

    Here is link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcBMifgbw7EZb0IXsPxbuhA

    See you soon and thanks for your time :)
     
  2. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    Welcome to the MGN community ;)
     

分享此頁面