1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hey Guys If you Need Help Growing Your Channel I can Help you out

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by VMANCOOL, Apr 13, 2016.

  1. KeNNSK

    KeNNSK ★ Level 3: Rookie

  2. Kiwijames4

    Kiwijames4 ★ Level 3: Rookie

  3. josseborj

    josseborj ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  4. SpongePeye

    SpongePeye ★ Level 4: Gamer

  5. Shadejolt

    Shadejolt ★ Level 7: Champion

    Do me Do me. Links in my signature.:)
     
  6. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

  7. UnknownEvil

    UnknownEvil ★ Level 3: Rookie

  8. KarmaAngel

    KarmaAngel ★ Level 4: Gamer

  9. GodOfHockey88

    GodOfHockey88 ★ Level 4: Gamer

  10. Putrid Studios

    Putrid Studios ★ Level 6: Elite

    It would mean the world to me if you give me a shout out. I have been recently losing subscribers for whatever reason and it would be awesome to get out there some more. Thanks again in advance.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PutridMantra
     
  11. elhack3rgam3r

    elhack3rgam3r ★ Level 4: Gamer

  12. BadZombie

    BadZombie ★ Level 3: Rookie

  13. GamingTix

    GamingTix ★ Level 4: Gamer

  14. George NoX

    George NoX ★ Level 4: Gamer

  15. TheUltimateVertex

    TheUltimateVertex ★ Level 6: Elite

    I don't know if you are still doing this or not but if so I would like a chance to be featured!

    Channel(I used Googel URL Shortner so it wouldn't be Long xD) https://goo.gl/XPTeSn
     
  16. Fluxxiee

    Fluxxiee ★ Level 5: Hero

    I think this is an awesome idea. I'm sceptical about shoutout series just because I've seen some youtubers say "hey subscribe to me, like all my videos and comment on all my videos and I'll shout you out". Anywhere here is my channel http://YouTube.com/c/fluxxieegaming
     
  17. lastpalladinn

    lastpalladinn ★ Level 4: Gamer

  18. JaCrewDay

    JaCrewDay ★ Level 4: Gamer

  19. Anxr Plays

    Anxr Plays ★ Level 3: Rookie

  20. TheUltimateVertex

    TheUltimateVertex ★ Level 6: Elite

    How do you get the custom Url for Your Channel?
     

Share This Page